The Online Training is only available through the UAMS Intranet or UAMS Citrix VPN Access. To access Online Modules simply click the Online Training link on the left of the main CCTC home page screen.
- These UConnect classes are held in the Clinical Computer Training Center on the first floor of Ward Tower room 1E120. To register for this class, you can click here or call 686-8966.
- Using the InSite software to create, change, and manage your work area’s schedule, certifications, contact information and any time off requests.
- Topics include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and SharePoint.
- To view course descriptions and register class, go to Training Tracker website located at https://trainingtracker.apps.uams.edu All Microsoft classes are listed in the Course drop-down box. Select a course and then enter the appropriate information to register. If you have any questions, please contact CCTC at email@example.com.
- Learning to use the Vocera Badge communication system.
- Call 686-8966 to register – Training Tracker keeps track of on-campus, off-campus, inservices, meetings and self-studies which employee and students have completed.
To register for a class via Training Tracker click here. For information, contact CCTC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These classes are held in the Clinical Computer Training Center on the first floor of Ward Tower room 1E120. To register for this class, you can click here or call 686-8966.