The Online Training is only available through the UAMS Intranet or UAMS Citrix VPN Access. To access Online Modules simply click the Online Training link on the left of the main CCTC home page screen.
- These UConnect classes are held in the Clinical Computer Training Center on the first floor of Ward Tower room 1E120. To register for this class, you can click here or call 686-8966.
- Using the InSite software to create, change, and manage your work area’s schedule, certifications, contact information and any time off requests.
- Sunrise training for Clinical Users: SCM Physicians/Residents, SCM RN/LPN, SCM for the PSA, PSC, and PCT, etc.
- Introduction to SAP is designed for new employees who will be using the SAP system. It is designed to introduce all users to SAP and the basic concepts for getting around in the system.
- Topics include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and SharePoint.
- To view course descriptions and register class, go to Training Tracker website located at https://trainingtracker.apps.uams.edu All Microsoft classes are listed in the Course drop-down box. Select a course and then enter the appropriate information to register. If you have any questions, please contact CCTC at email@example.com.
- Registration Workstation is a module that presents Patient Management screens within a graphical user interface (GUI) on a workstation to provide ease of use and increase user productivity. Now, with the use of the mouse, users can take advantage of features such as drop down boxes and radio buttons. A re-engineered screen flow and a new Data Preference feature increases accuracy, reducing denials and rejections due to incomplete or erroneous registration data.
- MediPac Inquiry is a patient management system which allows data to be lookup online for Inpatients, Outpatients & Emergency patients. It provides instruction for Inquiring registration, admission, transfer, discharge, insurance, financial class, billing & historical profiles of patients. MediPac Inquiry is for users who will look up existing patient profiles using the MediPac system.
- Learning to use the Vocera Badge communication system.
- Centricity training for Outpatient Clinic. The Centricity 101 is an introductory class that teaches the user to sign-in, identify functions available and navigate through Logician. In addition, the class teaches the user to view a patient’s chart, create and respond to flags and documents, along with performing prescription and phone note updates.
- Call 686-8966 to register – Training Tracker keeps track of on-campus, off-campus, inservices, meetings and self-studies which employee and students have completed.
To register for a class via Training Tracker click here. For information, contact CCTC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These classes are held in the Clinical Computer Training Center on the first floor of Ward Tower room 1E120. To register for this class, you can click here or call 686-8966.