CLINICAL PROGRAMS EDUCATION
The UAMS Clinical Programs Education Department supports patient-centered, cost-effective care through orientation classes, educational programs, leadership seminars and staff development activities.
Staff Education Online Education allows you to maximize learning while minimizing time and expense. Annual Required Training, Continuing Education, Modules, and Take Times are available for completion.
CLINICAL COMPUTER TRAINING CENTER
The Clinical Computer Training Center provides staff-centered, cost-effective training through the use of technologically advanced tools enriched by trainers committed to education and continued staff development.
- Develop and revise existing training material so that health care providers have the necessary information and tools to perform their duties most efficiently.
- Formulate strategies to secure and provide the necessary training support for the education, research, and service missions of UAMS.
- Create a support infrastructure that is capable of providing the training for health care providers in an organized, timely fashion.
- Maintain an efficient and comfortable training environment that welcomes students and promotes employee morale.
- Provide integrated training for the UAMS Information Systems which will improve care, reduce costs, and enhance timely management and clinical decision-making through better knowledge of the existing clinical systems at UAMS.