Online Education – Users Access Instructions
- A Module is made up of one section with a post test at the end. It usually takes 30 minutes to one hour to complete a module.
- The first time you access the Online Education web page or if you have any problems, click here.
- The Annual Requirements and Continuing Education Module is made up of one section and video with a post test at the end. It usually takes 1 – 2 hours to complete a module.
- A Take Time is made up of one section with a post test at the end. It usually takes about 30 minutes to 45 minutes to complete.
- At the end of each course, there is a post test which requires an 80% or greater score to receive an online certificate and credit for completion. Need help with the post test? click here.
- For the best view of the Online Modules, we recommended you to change your monitor resolution to 1028 x 768 on Internet Explorer 6.0 & above browsers.
- It is strongly recommended that you exit all windows programs before running the module.
- If you are unable to view the modules, please download the latest free Flash Player (See Technical Information page)
- To see which of the online training modules you have already completed, click here.
- If you have online training content or web page questions please contact us at 686-8966/296-1023 or email email@example.com.
Please complete the online module by following the steps below:
Step 1: Complete the entire presentation section. The post test requires an 80% passing score to complete. If you do not pass you will have to restart the module and advance to the post test again.
Step 2: Complete the CONFIRMATION FORM at the end after completing the module, in order to get credit. (SAP ID#, Last Name, and First Name are required at a minimum to verify in Training Tracker database. If you do not have the SAPID, click here to lookup your SAP ID#). Your SAP ID number is found in the upper right hand corner of your UAMS Badge (Please DO NOT use UAMS ID Badge Barcode Number).
Step 3: Complete the evaluation.
If you are unable to complete the online training in your work area, the following dates and times are available in the Clinical Computer Training Center (1st Floor, Ward Tower)and Staff Education (8th floor) for your convenience. These workstations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Click here to access to CCTC room use availability or call CCTC at 686-8966.