Online Training Records
Training Tracker Web Site
- View Online Education Categories and Descriptions
- Web Based Course Descriptions and Credit
- View On-line Courses Completed
- Print Certificate
- Individual Training Deficiencies
Certificate: At the end of the Modules / Take Times, you will have an opportunity to print a Certificate of Completion for Online Training. Should you misplace the certificate, or need a replacement, click Certificate Graphic on the right to print your current Module / Take Time completed, fill out and submit the form.
Instruction: Certificates will be available to print after completion of the course. When you can print your data please follow the instructions below.
- Access the Staff Education web site at http://cped.uams.edu/staffeducation.
- Click on “Class Schedule/Register” in the right column.
- Click on “Check your class status“.
- Type in the requested information and click “enter”.
There will be a report of what has been completed that you can print for your records
Click here to open the “How to print a training certificate!” instruction.
Questions regarding the Certificate of Completion for Online Training, should be addressed to CCTC, StaffOnlineEducation@uams.edu .