Human Subject Protection (HSP) and HIPPA for Research
Read the important instructions below before clicking a link www.citiprogram.org. This link will take you to an outside site that does our research compliance training. It is here you will create an account and take the training that UAMS has selected for Nurses with Incidental Research Contact. It is free.
- You will need to click —create an account. As you create your account, write down your log in and password so you do not forget it. The sections in this module do not have to be done all at once. You may do some and log back in as many times as you like to complete it.
- Write down hospital address & phone number. You may need to refer to it as you complete your account. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences 4301 W. Markham St. Little Rock, AR. 72205-7199 501-686-7000.
- Choose Clinical Nursewhen you are given the option.
- When you are given the 3 options of Biomedical Research, Social Behavioral or Nurse with Incidental Research Contact. Choose the Nurse with Incidental Research Contact.
- You do not have to print anything out. It will be on a compliance record and you will receive credit for taking it. It will not show up on your training tracker record.
START THE TRAINING BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW: