UAMS Leadership Essentials
This quarterly program is designed to develop fundamental UAMS leadership knowledge and skills for current supervisors, managers, department heads and potential future leaders.
Through their unique style and collaborative practices leaders from this program will help influence and sustain the future of UAMS.
- To build a link between classroom results and workplace outcomes
- To introduce core principles that facilitate leadership skills, knowledge, and values
- To effectively identify, address, and manage conversations relating to specific problems or conflicts
- To promote accountability, improve performance, and enhance productivity
- To use critical thinking and problems solving when addressing performance or operational deficiencies.
- Conflict Transformation