UAMS Leadership Challenge
This class encompasses the rigorous research of Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. What emerged were five fundamental practices common to extraordinary leadership achievements. These practices, combined with the results of a 360° Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) assessment tool will help leaders develop customized professional development plans and cultivate their leadership potential.
- To enlist others in common vision and shared aspirations
- To model leadership examples by aligning actions with shared values
- To experiment with innovative ideas, learn from mistakes, and improve processes
- To build collaboration, trust, and teamwork
- To recognize and strengthen accomplishments of others
- Leadership Essentials